surah taha : benefits and lessons you know need to know
Our last Prophet (PBUH) said that whoever recites the Holy Book of Allah will receive a reward from Allah and the reward will be multiplied by 10. Each Surah gives a message to its reader.
Surah Taha is one of those Surah of the Quran that gives hopes to its reciters. It consists of 135 verses and was revealed before the migration of the Prophet (PBUH) and His followers. At that time, Muslims were facing physical and mental abuse from the people around them. Those people were against them and didn’t want Islam to spread.
The Prophet (PBUH) quoted that ‘a person who recites Surah Ta Ha will be rewarded on the Final Day of Judgement.’ The main purpose behind the revealing of this Surah was to assure the Prophet (PBUH) and Muslims that no matter how difficulties enemies create in spreading Islam, in the end, they will succeed. Just do as Allah guides.
LESSONS DESCRIBED IN SURAH TA HA
INDEED, ALLAH IS THE BEST PLANNER
In Surah Ta Ha, Allah gives a strong message to Muslims. He guided us to keep faith in His orders. The mother of Hasrat Moosa (A.S) was ordered to leave Him in the basket and let it swim in the river. She didn’t understand why she had to do it. At last, she was given the direct authority of her child, Hazrat Moosa (A.S).
We, Muslims, don’t understand the reasons behind anything. Allah is the best planner. He knows when to give something and when to take it back. All humans belong to Allah and we have to go back to Him. We must keep faith in Allah.
SPEAK TO ALLAH FIVE TIMES A DAY
Imagine, talking to Allah and telling Him about your sorrows. He already knows our pains but still, He listens and shows us the right pathway.
In this Surah, Allah described how Hazrat Moosa (A.S) insisted to meet Allah. All Muslims get five chances in a day to meet Allah. It is necessary to:
- To have a secret conversation with your Creator.
- Tell Him about your fears and pains. Even though, He already knows every single thing.
- Discuss with Him about your plans and dreams. Explain the obstacles you are facing.
- Describe how it is difficult to face daily challenges.
Unfortunately, Salah has just become a daily chore for us. We don’t pay attention to what we are praying for. Every Muslim should try to perform Salah with full concentration.
ALLAH NEVER LEAVES US ALONE
Allah never leaves His followers alone. Quran filled with incidents and stories which describe how it was difficult for Muslims to fight against enemies. How Allah revealed surahs to keep them motivated.
Recite the Quran to seek guidance. It is a connection with your Creator. Every time it gives a new message and shows a new dimension to its reader.
Surah Taha Benefits and reasons to Recite it
The Holy Book of Allah filled with benefits and virtues. Not only it provides solutions to our problems but also enlightens the right pathway. Some benefits of reciting Surah is :
- A hadith of Tarmidi states “Before the creation of the world, Surah taha and Surah Yaseen were recited by Allah. Angels listened to it and responded that people who recite these Surah are the luckiest ones.”
- The last Prophet of Allah (PBUH) once say three Surahs are always answered by Allah. They are Surah Al Baqarah, Surah Imran, and Surah Ta Ha. Read this surah and pray for your desires.
- Recite Surah Ta Ha and pray for your marriage. It can solve problems related to marriage only by Allah’s will.
- Memorizing Surah Ta Ha protects a person from accidents.
- Recite Surah Ta Ha to stay protected on the Day of Judgement.
He will surely reward for the hardships. Just keep yourself consistent and you will win in the end. Adopt the habit of reciting and understanding the Quran regularly. It is necessary to please our Creator and follow the right pathway.start now and join our online quran classes